Market/Geographic locations: Southwest Valley & AZ Trust Land
Tom Haney specializes in the representation of vacant Land, focused on the Southwest Valley of greater Phoenix. With over 20 years of land experience in the Phoenix MSA, including 5 years working at the Arizona State Land Department, Tom has successfully completed a variety of complex land transactions throughout his career. Tom has represented over 10,000 acres in closed transactions, structured 21 commercial ground leases, and facilitated a 320-acre land remediation project, in total consideration of $290M. As a 4th generation Arizona native, Tom has a unique advantage when it comes to understanding the valley’s growth patterns, land use economics, and navigating the ever-changing Arizona land market for his clients.
Tom earned a Master’s in Real Estate Development from Arizona State University and continues to strive for knowledge on development trends and financial feasibility every day. Tom’s passion for land, experience, and drive of knowledge, aids in providing his clients with the most comprehensive data to allow for clear, strategic, and effective decision making.
Credentials & Affiliations
- TCN Worldwide Real Estate Services
- Valley Partnership
- Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce
- American Planning Association, Arizona Chapter
- The First Families of Arizona
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business – Masters Degree in Real Estate Development
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business – BA Urban Policy, cum laude
- Arizona School of Real Estate & Business – Associate Brokers Program
- Commercial Real Estate Institute
- Arizona School of Real Estate & Business – Real Estate Sales License