Specialty: Retail - Leasing and Sales
Market/Geographic Locations: Greater Phoenix area
Garrett Pedicini originally joined LevRose in 2019 as an intern primarily performing market research and lead generation in retail investment sales. After graduating from Arizona State University with a Bachelors in Economics and a minor in Real Estate, Garrett has been working alongside Trent McCullough and Danielle Davis in multi-tenant retail investment sales and leasing.
The variety of internships Garrett was exposed to provided him insight into financial analysis, advising and real estate development. He has since implemented these tools to help his clients make educated decisions surrounding their investment options.
Currently, Garrett is an active member of ICSC and NAIOP as he continues to surround himself in the commercial real estate industry. He was most recently featured in Commercial Executive Magazine.
Credentials & Affiliations
- Arizona Real Estate License
- TCN Worldwide Real Estate Services
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Arizona State University – B.S. Economics
- Phone: 480.289.4226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org